The team here at EverythingCU has been hard at work, making innovative and bold strides in the way things are done, and we’ve developed a brand new service to help your CU get stronger.
We know that one of the things that forward-thinking CU professionals on EverythingCU (that’s you!) are looking for, is a better way to help your members make the switch to your CU.
Enter your new secret weapon, SwitchTracker.
What does SwitchTracker do?
SwitchTracker gives your members everything they need to make the switch to your CU quickly and efficiently, in an easy-to-use format. Not only does your member get personalized step-by-step instructions, they control email reminders that keep them on track to the finish line. And when your member needs help, they can reach out to your MSRs instantly from within the service.
Here are a few barriers your members face in trying to make the switch, and how SwitchTracker solves the issues:
- Multiple intimidating forms and paperwork – SwitchTracker has a simple and easy one-page input
- Questions arise that the member doesn’t know how to deal with – SwitchTracker has a help button and instructions
- Members are unsure in what order to do the many steps – SwitchTracker breaks it down into a step-by-step checklist
- Switch process started, but no follow-through – SwitchTracker sends periodic emails to remind the member what to switch next
Take a quick ride in the SwitchTracker experience. Even if you’ve tried it before, demo SwitchTracker again so you can see these new features:
- Instructions on how to complete each step
- Member or MSR can input the checking account number so that the member has it handy for each switch
- Ability to contact each organization to be switched via PDF letter or email
- Congratulations message with your CU’s loan department contact information when the member finishes the switch
When you demo SwitchTracker, click one of the printer icons on the checklist page to view the PDF letters generated. Also, be sure to check off all of your switch items, and then click the “Update Checklist” button to see the congratulations message displayed when the switch is complete.
For more details, view the SwitchTracker information page.
There’s even more to SwitchTracker behind the scenes in your CU’s control panel, including comprehensive usage statistics. If you have questions, or would like a personal online demo, please email me, email@example.com, or Matt, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can be up and running with this new service to help members make the switch to your credit union within a matter of just a few days.
Bring your members the best tool to help them make the switch to your credit union: SwitchTracker.
We’d love to get your feedback on this exciting new way to help your members make the switch to your CU. Feel free to comment here or ask any questions you may have!