“What?” you say.
We’ve got a brand-spanking new upgrade to the Online Switch Kit that you’ve grown to love over the past 6 years. We like to call this new edition the Online Switch Kit Premium.
“What is so premium about the new version?” you may ask.
Thank you for asking.
The new premium version starts with the same online switch kit you (and more than 100 of your CU colleagues) may already know, PLUS it captures the member contact information so that if a member starts to make the switch, but then does not complete the kit, YOU now have their info so you can follow up and help them get to the end goal of having YOUR CU as their new primary F.I.
But wait! There’s more! In addition to this major new feature that many of you have been asking for, there are a number of other improvements too. Here they are in handy bullet format:
- Members can switch both their checking and savings account at the same time
- The member’s contact information is saved in a secure database so you can contact them for follow up
- You will receive an email every time a member completes a Switch Kit
- You can customize the text on the first, second, and third web pages of the Online Switch Kit
- You can customize the FAQ page the member sees, including a sample check image from your CU
- Easily control exactly how you want your credit union’s name to read (i.e. Montana Federal C.U.)
- Disable the default background image and CU logo from printing on the member Switch Kit letters
Brews a fresh cup of coffee for you every time a member completes the switch kit(Not yet implemented)
So there you go!
If you are a current Online Switch Kit client (we’ll call this version “Regular”), and you want to upgrade, we’ll give you the prorated price for upgrading. Just shoot me an email, and I’ll be happy to calculate your prorated upgrade price.
Here is the Online Switch Kit Premium info/ordering page.
Happy Cinquo de Mayo!