PodCamp Boston 5 starts tomorrow, and I’m excited to be going there with my sweetheart, Lesley Lambert. Both she and I will be facilitating sessions on Sunday. Lesley’s topic is Advanced Twitter, and I’ll be facilitating a discussion on Geolocation. I’ve facilitated sessions on Geolocation at RE BarCamp Orlando and RE BarCamp Rye, and my slidedeck for it has been viewed 1,178 times on Slideshare.net. I’ll be modifying the presentation for the PodCamp environment versus the real estate camp.
This will be my third PodCamp Boston, and lucky 13th camp of any variety.
I love the things that happen at camps, the people, the sessions, the networking, the brainstorming, the learning, the teaching, the sharing, the connections that people make. Being somewhat of a Camp veteran, I especially enjoy helping newcomers have a good experience as much as I enjoy reconnecting with old friends. I also love “seeing” the camp through others’ eyes, especially Camp virgins, but I love veteran’s thoughts, photos, videos, blogs, tweets, and whatever other media is produced.
Here are some links looking back at my previous Camp experiences, including PodCamp Boston 2, where I knew no one going into it, but made some great friends:
- FacebookCamp Toronto
- Great Sessions at PodCamp Boston2
- Three BarCampBanks in three weekends
- PFM discussion at BarCampBank SF
- BarCampBank NewEngland: Intimate equals awesome
- Tweets from BarCampMoney NYC
- Thoughts from PodCamp Boston3
- PodCamp WesternMass: A smashing success
- Seven thoughts from PodCamp WesternMass
- Notes from Social Banking session at BCBBC
- Confessions from a reformed wallflower
- Video homage to PodCamp WesternMass1
- I’m going to PodCamp WesternMass 2!
- Open letter to PodCamp organizers
- Geolocation, geolocation, geolocation at RE BarCamp Orlando
Looking forward to what this weekend brings at PodCamp Boston 5!