As 2011 comes to a close, we can safely say that social media has become the norm rather than the exception, since Facebook has more than 10% of the world’s population (800 million out of 7 billion) using its site. Even broadcast TV puts twitter hashtags in their show’s title overlays. Because there are nearly as many social media outlets as there are social media users, implementing an effective strategy can be overwhelming. However, a few fundamental principles can help you keep your aim squarely on your marketing and business goals. Join me for this 101-level webinar on how to encourage people to go where you want to take them…back to your CU’s web site.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- One of the most important and fundamental techniques to increase social media success
- The place to start all social media campaigns that most people overlook
- A step-by-step checklist to make sure you have your social media bases covered
- The different characteristics of the major social media channels
- Two common social media beliefs that are false and what to do instead
Click here for more info or to sign up: Hub N Spoke webinar